Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Photographs in Hawaii
From the looks of things, Musicians were kept busy in Hawaii and there was not much time for taking photographs. There was a parade in Honolulu and, no doubt, the band was involved. Their cards do show the large supply of pineapples that were received on the ship and some of the scenes around Oahu.
index of brown & Shaffer photographs
- 001-100 Before the Cruise
- 101-200 East Coast South America
- 201-300 West Coast South America
- 301-400 West Coast United States
- 401-450 Hawaii
- 451-500 New Zealand
- 501-550 Australia
- 551-600 Philippines
- 601-700 Japan
- 701-730 Ceylon
- 731-800 Suez Canal & Egypt
- 801-830 Turkey
- 831-900 France
- 901-1000 Voyage Home
- 1001 + Hudson Fulton Celebration
List of images is empty. Select images.