Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
The arrival of the fleet to the West Coast was met by a great celebration in San Francisco where they were met by the Chief of Naval Operations and the rest of the fleet. Events were planned from San Diego to Seattle including marching in the Santa Barbara Floral Parade.
Photograph from Monterey, California, "Oldest Theatre in California"
index of brown & Shaffer photographs
- 001-100 Before the Cruise
- 101-200 East Coast South America
- 201-300 West Coast South America
- 301-400 West Coast United States
- 401-450 Hawaii
- 451-500 New Zealand
- 501-550 Australia
- 551-600 Philippines
- 601-700 Japan
- 701-730 Ceylon
- 731-800 Suez Canal & Egypt
- 801-830 Turkey
- 831-900 France
- 901-1000 Voyage Home
- 1001 + Hudson Fulton Celebration
Photographs from San Francisco
Photographs from the Northwest